Where Design Meets Build
Attention to detail doesn't end with design. That's why A&E has and continues to invest in its ability to provide outstanding timely and affordable manufacturing services. Whether it's custom cabinets or cable kits, we have you covered.
- 40,000 square feet manufacturing facility, including offices and conference rooms for you
- Experienced team of prototyping specialists at your service, if called upon
- Full Product Lifecycle Management (PLC) software capabilities, including 3D modeling and management of BOM data
- Significant onsite electrical power available
- Extensive onsite testing capabilities, including Arc Flash, Thermal Chamber, RFI, Lifecycle, Destructive
Prototype and Serialized Manufacturing Development
Your timing isn't always by the book. Maybe you need to accelerate design, or locate a manufacturer faster than you had planned. We can help you do both, and more. A&E Engineering is prepared to work with you throughout your product lifecycle.
A&E Engineering can help you:
- Develop rapid prototypes
- Design for automation
- Design and procure optimal components
- Develop, plan, and implement a custom quality management system for your product